Friday, December 4, 2009

Engagements

Jeremy and Lindsey...".Love has finally found her"..! Jeremy is one of the most amazing young men I have gotten to know he is so kind and gentle. When he looks into Lindsey eye's it's magical just like the fairy tails all little girls want .













I have known Lindsey all of her life and have had the privilege of being able to share so much of it with her ( Thank you Gail for sharing her ) and when Lindsey ask me to come out and see her and Jeremy I thought she was crazy!!! I'm so glad she is and I did !!
Being able to watch these two and photograph them was one of the most fun 4 days I've had in a long time.. Thank you both for the amazing time and a well needed break.. love you



1 comment:

  1. I know she had an awesome time with you there!! I think I will be headed out there before long.....did you read that Lindsey??!!!

    ReplyDelete