Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Animals



Meet Shadow; he is our new pasture guest. This young colt belongs to a good friend and is now one of my "new favorite" things to photograph. I hope you will enjoy watching him grow up with me!



Happy Holloween ....
Run Bruce run !!!!


Trick or Treat... and we mean it !!!!!!




I think what I enjoy the most about photographing animals is that they are just easy... I really do believe if you look deep into their eyes, you can see someone you know!!! I know all of my animals have personality, I just hope the old saying, "a dog's owner looks like the dog they own," doesn't come full circle with me !!!



under watchful eye's












Jake






Jasper






Bruce... he's not the one wakeboarding!! but he loves to watch.....





Poncho the barn cat.






Bruce.. My son's dog, talk about personality..





LOLA.. I here the song playing "Born Free" when I see her running in the pasture.





I found these little guy's one day when I was taking a walk




Chief ...you'll be seeing alot of him !












No comments:

Post a Comment