Thursday, September 17, 2009

Girls,Girls, Girls

I Really enjoy just taking candid shots.. some of my favorite photos come from the most unexpected moments, you know the one's where you just grab your camera and shoot for the fun of it, no planing, no thinking, just point and shoot. the Schlote girls are just so sweet, they are two sisters that love to mess around & i can always count on them..











Deena...can anyone blame my son for being in love with this young lady.? she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out , I love this photo ..she called it a poperotzee photo that goes back to just a fun moment point and shoot




I needed a quick photo to surprise my son with Deena was leaving and I wanted him not to ever forget that amazing smile.... she didn't leave :) he's one lucky guy.






Britney is one of my favorite young lady's she has the most amazing blue eyes.






High school girls can be so much fun I had the joy of photographing these young lady's for her birthday gift! I'm the one that got the present spending the day with them was so much fun .













Happy Birth day!!!!



we had a few minutes to take some quick shots of Rachael her dad was in the hospital and she wanted him to know that she really was here so she surprised him with a fathers day gift








No comments:

Post a Comment