Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Senior portraits

Max Senior 2010















A year to remember ........look at our beautiful future!!!

Paula












Ryan











"Senior men"





Guy's can sometimes be a challenge in trying to get them to be comfortable having their photo taken, thankfully not for these guy's. They made my job easy and we had so much fun! I love going on location, somewhere that reflects who they are and where they can be themselves.







I had alot of fun with Ryan.. we found the perfect locations for him





that really represent who he is .















This group of guy's have been friends since grade school. We ended up using this photo for an invitation to a party that no one will forget receiving ... Don't worry guy's I only used the front. I love you boy's ;mama Cindi








Tylor aka "POE"
















No comments:

Post a Comment